A growing body of evidence demonstrates that technology is an effective means for increasing student achievement by addressing educational needs, goals and requirements. Educators have identified links between technology and higher achievement, in addition to improved student behavior, engagement and attendance.
21st Century instructional technology links curriculum, achievement goals and advanced solutions to better serve students and educators alike. From collaboration and engagement to fully integrated educational environments, technology has become a vital part of the way we educate students in today’s world.
At edIT we understand the importance of instructional technologies, and have a proven track record of not only supporting the technologies themselves, but also the vital infrastructures and systems that keep them running smoothly.
Talk to us about:
• Infrastructure designed and implemented to meet specific educational targets
• Planning to ensure Academics and Technology work together
• Using technology to support academic goals
• Custom built websites with CMS designed for schools
• Total peace of mind, entire technology architecture custom built and 100% supported
from cabling & WiFi to email and smartboards
• Total scalability for future needs/technologies